* Note: /static-assets routes to a Docker container called "dpl-static-assets",
* which exposes /share/dpl-static-assets/ to the web.
* More info: https://gitlab.com/tkppensioen/pps-portals/dpl-static-assets
* IMPORTANT: the actual order in which files are loaded can not change, due to interdependencies
* If the order is incorrect the page will throw errors and the chat will not work!
* Also, we can't use drupal_add_js() in tkp_chat_page_build() of the .module file,
* as it's got no support for type=module and nomodule, another reason the chat won't work...